Friday, December 4, 2015

NO EXCUSES 3: I MISSED A WORKOUT! I SHOULD QUIT

NO EXCUSES 3:
I MISSED A DAY (OR WEEK)! I SHOULD JUST QUIT!
Just like I didn't post for the last couple days to this, that doesn't mean you should stop completely! Here I am posting again even though I didn't for two days.
This is the mother of all excuses for me personally! If I miss one or two of my workouts, I have talked myself into the idea that I might as well stop now. That is so silly! What makes sense about that at all?! The only bad workout you have is the one you ...don't do. So just because you missed a workout, that doesn't mean your workouts will be less affective. Don't through away all your hard work! Short and sweet, get in there and get it done! Don't give up!
‪#‎missed‬ ‪#‎giveup‬ ‪#‎dontgiveup‬ ‪#‎workout‬ ‪#‎noexcuses


No comments:

Post a Comment